HUBster Associates Degree (Reporting Access to THEbenefitsHUB)
This degree can be earned for those who need full access to THEbenefitsHUB in order to:
- Provide Login Support
- Limited Employee Administration
- Acquire Functionalities of Company Reporting
- And Other Various Features
This degree can be captured in the classes, HUBster Orientation and Advanced Studies. Training consists of two webinars that will last between 30 minutes to 1 hour. Once you have completed both webinars, you will be granted reporting to THEbenefitsHUB. If you are a current Administrative User in the system, your access will remain the same and these classes will act as refreshers for you. Please note that classes must be taken in a sequential order. If one class is missed, the succeeding classes must be rescheduled as well. Please see the additional guidelines proceeding the registration links below.
Click the buttons below in order to view the corresponding class:
HUB University Guidelines
- Remember to enter the most accurate information in the registration links. If any contact information is incorrect this may prohibit you from being able to join the webinars.
- All attendees requesting access must join the webinar separately due to interactive quizzes and access to the system.
- All three classes must be taken within a 90 day window, or you will be requested to repeat all classes before access is updated.
- If you have any questions during the classes, you may submit a question through the Q&A section of GoToWebinar or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.