The week is looking slightly different these days… non-essential employees are working from home, social-distancing is keeping us in the house, and it is more difficult to find conversation topics not about the Corona Virus. Let’s be real, whatever you did last night is probably similar to what you have been doing every night since March – AND THAT’S OKAY! I have come up a fun list of conversation starters that could add more flavor to your team chit chats.
– What movies have you watched recently?
– What is your go-to reality TV show?
– Who have you been listening to?
– Any new podcasts?
– Did you watch Tiger King?
– What are your three most favorite movies ever?
– What is your favorite family sitcom?
– Do you follow any fun Instagram pages?
– What new hobbies have you picked up?
– What are you up to this weekend?
– How long do you sleep in on the weekends?
– What are you looking forward to right now?
– What are your stressors?
– What makes you happy?
– Do you make your bed every day?
– What is your favorite household chore?
– What crafts have you done?
– What DIY projects have you done?
– How is working from home going (if applicable)?
– If you had three wishes what would they be?
– What is your favorite flavor of yogurt?
– What new recipes have you tried?
– Do you like to cook?
– Would you rather each cake or pie?
– Do you have a garden?
– What is your favorite candy?
– Salty or sweet?
– How are your kids?
– How is your family?
– Do you have pets?
– What is your pet like?
– Have you thought about fostering a pet?
– What is your favorite car?
– Beach of mountains?
– Where is the first place you will travel to after social distancing?
– What is your favorite room in your house?
– Where do you go when you need some peace?
– Where was the last public place you went?
– If money was no object what would you buy and where would you go?
– Did you have to cancel a vacation? If so, where would you have gone?
– What time of exercise are you doing at home?
– How long can you balance on one foot?
– What outside sports do you enjoy?
– What is your favorite holiday?
– What has the weather been like?
– Sweats or jeans?
– Do you have a lucky piece of clothing?
– Winter, summer, spring, or fall?
– If you were an animal what would you be?
– What is your favorite quote?
– If you could have dinner with someone famous, dead or alive, who would it be?